Reboot your Endocrine System for Better Hormone Balance and Optimal Health
Lessen the mood swings, menstrual cramps, bloating depression, weight gain, low libido and more with Balance!
What if hormones worked FOR YOU instead of AGAINST YOU?
Hormones are chemical messengers made by our bodies that tell our cells, glands and organs what to do and when to do it. As we begin to age however, our body’s hormone production begins to dramatically drop causing hormone imbalances that can have a profound effect on an individual’s physiological and emotional health.
Balance contains standardized levels of the most scientifically validated natural molecules for supporting the body’s ability to cope with this phenomenon. The key ingredient in this formula is Diosgenin, a phytohormone from the wild yam whose chemical structure is so close to human-made estrogens and androgens that it can mimic the benefits of these hormones without the risks associated with many hormonal therapies.
What People Are Saying
Every month I spent 1-3 days on the heating pad and crazy mood swings – from the wicked witch of the west to all lovey dovey in moments. I’m back now and so much better – BRING ON THE BALANCE.
— Elaine K.
The SYMBIOTIC EFFECT OF Alovéa AE™
Balance contains standardized levels of Diosgenin, amino acids, red sage extract, beta-sitosterol (a plant sourced phytosterol) and Immūn, Alovéa’s proprietary aloe vera Alovéa AE extract.
While each of the ingredients have their own validated health benefits it is the symbiotic effect: 2 + 2 = 8 of combining Immūn (Alovéa AE) with these other powerful ingredients that helps achieve such phenomenal results.
Alovéa AE™ (Aloe vera extract)
Wild Yam (Standardized to 16% Diosgenin)
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the causes of Hormonal Imbalance?
- Poor Diet– Too much sugar and the lack of healthy fats (building blocks for hormone production) are the two biggest abusers.
- Hormone Replacement Therapies – Most experts believe that HRT’s can override the body’s normal hormonal production, regardless of the source and have shown to increase the risks of blood clots, stroke, glandular disease, heart disease and cancer.
- Toxicity– Chemicals that exist in the things we eat and drink and in the air we breathe are disruptive to our endocrine glands.Pharmaceutical drugs are the biggest offenders.
- Stress– Stress hormones get priority in the body’s production of hormones. Too much stress (physical, emotional, or environmental) can therefore throw off the balancing mechanisms of hormone production in addition to exhausting your adrenal glands.
- Aging and Menopause– As you age and enter into menopause your production of estrogen and testosterone declines, causing hormone imbalance.
What are the health benefits of Diosgenin?
- Hormonal imbalances
- High blood pressure
- High blood sugar levels
- Chronic implant inflammation
- Adrenal fatigue
- Thinning hair
- Unexpected weight gain
- Cancel cell proliferation in hormone-related conditions
- Declining libido
How does Balance compare to synthetic hormones or bioidentical hormones?
Supporters of bioidentical hormones believe they are safer due to their ‘natural’ sourcing. But most experts believe that the risks of both are similar. Overriding the body’s normal hormonal production, regardless of the source, has shown to increase the risks of blood clots, stroke, glandular disease, heart disease and cancer. Phytohormones do not convert to estrogen in the body, but because of their close chemical structures can provide a broad spectrum of health benefits without assuming the risks of Hormone Replacement Therapies.